Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Visiting Mom and Dad in Malacca

My parents' were born and grew up in Malacca and I was born there too, though spent most of my childhood and teen years in Batu Pahat. They have since relocated back to Malacca. In our April trip, Chad and I visited Malacca whenenever we had a chance.

The slideshow below is dedicated to both my Mom and Dad, Albert and Philomena.

The audio soundtrack of this slideshow is dedicated to my mom and mothers everywhere.

To best enjoy the following slideshow, please view in HQ for best quality and mute/pause the music on my playlist player found on the right hand side of this page. Do turn down the volume if the audio gets too loud.



Click here for the direct link to the slideshow on Youtube.

1 comment:

maeve Ross said...

Karen these are wonderful pictures and I enjoy the music. What delightful treasures you have now and memories.