Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Dentist update



Well, I finally had my dentist appointment for my toothache. The dentist did all sorts of tests to figure out where the pain was coming from and finally discovered it--OUCH!! She felt a root canal was the best way to go since it was a tooth that had periodically bothered me through the years. Who am I to say no to two hours of drilling and picking? And now I get to have another session later this month to complete the root canal. What I can say is right now, I feel the best I have in four days and when this is done, I shouldn't have any more discomfort. But, I do get to have the pictures! I've always wanted to get a picture of me in a dentist chair. Why? Just because...

1 comment:

maeve Ross said...

Chad you look strong and willing in the picture of yourself in the dentist chair. Who took the picture? Was it Karen or a dental person. So glad you are feeling better right now. Mom